Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography – Part Three

It’s a world record for me…three blog posts in three days!  I’m going to need a rest after this!  Here is the third instalment of my wedding review of 2017!  I think there’s going to be about ten in total so you have plenty more photos to look forward to over the next few days!

As I hope you will have noticed from the images I’m sharing, I try to capture each day in a natural way.  About 95% of the time I shoot in a completely unscripted, documentary style.  The other 5% is when I disappear with the bride and groom (and anyone else that wants to watch!) for a few minutes to get a handful of ‘cuddly’ shots for your Facebook profile picture!  Even the portrait shots are relaxed and chilled out…you’ll notice Hannah is having a swig of Budweiser in one of her shots below!

This instalment includes the wonderful weddings of Lindsay & Tristan at Elmore Court in Gloucester. Hannah & Carl’s big day at The Great Tythe Barn in Tetbury.  Georgie & Aaron special day at Hyde House in Stow on the Wold.  Razia & Matt’s amazing wedding at Shustoke Barn near Coleshill.

Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography
Rob Tarren Cotswold Wedding Photography

If you are getting married at Shustoke Barn, The Great Tythe Barn, Elmore Court or Hyde Barn and would like me to photograph your special day then drop me a line via my contact page.  It would be great to hear from you and have a chat!

Click here for Part Two of my 2017 Wedding Photography Review and here for Part Four.